Effective date: October 10, 2018
Renevision ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website and the Flyskyhy mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
Use of Data
- Location information is stored in the IGC log which is kept inside the app.
- When pressing the Photo button, Flyskyhy will use the camera on your phone to take a picture, and store that picture in your phone's picture library. The resulting picture is not otherwise kept, or used in any other way.
Transfer Of Data
- When explicitly enabled by you, location information will be shared with an online tracking service such as livetrack24 during a flight.
- When explicitly enacted by you, the IGC log is uploaded to a flight server such as XContest, shared with other apps, or shared in other ways that you choose.
- The app uses the Google Maps service to show your location on the map. This may provide Google with your approximate location associated with your IP address.
Disclosure Of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Renevision
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability